Who we Assist
We do a lot of work with Individual clients working closely and personally with them to find their dream home. To date, we have helped clients all over London, Cambridge, Bedford, Wales and much further north in Leeds.
We have also assisted clients from overseas relocating to London to find them a suitable accessible property. Our briefing was ‘we were looking for a two bed, two bath flat, we required a parking space and preferably with garden. It needed to be within 20 minutes walking/ 1 mile to and from the flat, to the workplace in Liverpool Street’ Not an easy feat, to say the least, but we found them a suitable property and they have relocated successfully and happily.
Organisations and firms
We also work with varying organizations assisting them by providing reports of accessible and poten-tially accessible homes and working with them on their individual cases. These range from:
* Solicitors firms – providing them with reports of potential suitable properties.
* For personal injury clients assisting with reports for the court process.
* Medical cases – providing reports of potential suitable properties.
* Occupational Therapists with their difficult individual searches, searching on their behalf for their clients.
* Case Managers – with their difficult individual searches, searching on their behalf for their clients.
Further to receiving our brief, we use our experience, contacts and data base to search for accessible