Wheelchair Accessible Flat For Sale – One Bedroomin Bedford

Wheelchair Accessible Flat For Sale – One Bedroomin Bedford

A beautifully presented one bedroom wheelchair accessible apartment for the over 55’s situated in a well-planned assisted living complex of 104 other disabled / retirement residences close to Bedford Town Centre, with a dedicated car parking space.

*OVER 55’S ONLY – 75% SHARED OWNERSHIP* – £170,000

Live independantly, but as part of this friendly and warm community.

The apartment is light and airy and situated on the second floor with spacious accommodation briefly comprising; Entrance hall with storage cupboard, Lounge with full height windows and door onto a private, sunny aspect balcony overlooking the landscaped communal gardens, open plan kitchen with modern white fitted units and integrated appliances, double bedroom and accessible wet room with grab rails.

The property is 75% shared ownership with the remaining 25% belonging to Orbit Housing and has the added advantage of being chain free.
With balcony access to the communal garden and several lifts to all floors, it is the perfect apartment for disabled and elderly people.
The complex offers wheelchair users many options to meet the needs of the diverse community and it has options for in-house care support and full time assistance if needed.

It offers a variety of communal facilities including restaurant; coffee lounge, lounge and cinema room, hobbies/activities room, games room, gym, hairdressers, assisted bathing/spa, guest apartment, meeting rooms, laundry, communal gardens, including a sensory garden and an activity garden that can be used for growing flowers and vegetables. Other services available include podiatry, a beautician and sports therapy.

Situated off Bromham Road and Conduit Road in a tucked away gated retirement village. Within walking distance of the town centre, embankment, shops, supermarkets, library, and cafes. It also has access to local pubs, cinema, wine bars and restaurants. The train station a stone’s throw away which offers routes direct to London and there are also many easy bus routes for local routes and to Cambridge and Oxford.

Please contact us to view this lovely property in a unique place to live which has so much to offer. Call us on 020 3475 4022, or regsiter your interest on our website www.branchproperties.co.uk

Image of accessible property