per month plus bills
We are delighted to market on behalf of Clarion Housing a range of wheelchair accessible, spacious and adapted homes for rent in the heart of Battersea.
With three uniquely adapted flats available on the 2nd / 3rd & 4th floors, for rent in in iconic location, Battersea which have access to local amenities and transport.
They boast floor to ceiling windows flood with natural light into the spacious apartment with the added luxury of access to balcony via living room to enjoy the views.
As the rent is capped by Richmond and Wandsworth council, this apartment can only be tenanted by someone who requires wheelchair accessibility and who lives and or works in the borough of Battersea (Full eligibility criteria below)
These fantastic units have all this to offer:
• Fully accessible kitchen
• Fully accessible shower room
• Level thresholds throughout
• Clear opening width of all doors is 850mm minimum
• All sockets, switches, controls and handsets are located at an accessible height
• Space inside front door is 1800mm depth x 1500mm width
• Wheelchair charge space of 1700x1100mm is provided in the living room
• Hallway minimum width throughout is 1200mm
The wheelchair accessible kitchen also benefits from:
• Appliances within easy reach
• Adaptable worktops
• Plug and light within easy reach
• Fridge Freezer and washing machine included.
The wheelchair accessible bathroom which benefits from:
• Grab rails in shower, around sink and toilet
• Full accessible wet room bathroom for easy access
In general, this home can offer you:
• Majority step-free access throughout development, including main entryways.
• Double lifts with wide access
• Plenty of turning circles
• Storage for additional wheelchairs in apartment and/or cycle storage
• Post boxes at correct level in communal area
The flat is rented at capped affordable rent levels with assured shorthold tenancies
• Front door spy hole: 1370mm
• Video entry-phone
• Light switch height: 1150mm
• Socket height: 500mm
• Clear opening width of doors: 850mm+
• Door handle height: 1000mm
• Window handle height: 1150mm
• Adjustable height shelves in cupboard
• Additional lower coat hooks height: 1000mm
• Washing machine provided
• Kitchen overhead wall units: 490mm height from worktop
• Toilet seat height: 490mm
• Shower seat height: 510mm
• Wash Hand Basin height to rim: 810mm
• Wheelchair ‘communication’ point on floors 2-4, by stairs
The eligibility criteria to be put forward for this unique appartment are:
• Must be a wheelchair user
• Must be at least 18 years old
• Must live or work within Wandsworth
• Annual household income must be less than £90,000
• Cannot own another home but if you do already own another property (either in the UK or abroad), you must be in the process of selling it
• If the applicant currently lives/works outside the borough, but would be getting a job as key worker in the borough this is also permitted.
If you fit the above criteria, please do get in touch with us and we can assist you with a viewing. Either call us on 020 3457 4022, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us via our website www.branchproperties.co.uk.
View on map / Neighborhood
- Automatic communal entrance door
- Double lift access
- Fully accessible kitchen
- Fully accessible wet room
- Level thresholds throughout