This property Wheelchair Accessible House has come back onto the market and we have reduced the price now to £420,000.
It is offered for sale with no onward chain is this delightful immaculately presented four-bedroom semi-detached family home and offers well-proportioned extended accommodation that is arranged over two floors.
Located within the desirable area of Bletchley is this stunning, spacious, property that offers those searching for a wheelchair accessible home, highly flexible and inclusive living potential.
This is a rare opportunity to purchase this well thought out and beautifully designed, stylish, home that is a credit to the current owner.
This offers a full-time wheelchair user, access throughout the ground floor, with a small ramp to front and rear access doors and rear of garden.
• Semi-detached, extended, family home
• Four bedrooms (one on ground floor)
• Extra wide wheelchair accessible and low-level threshold front door
• Wide corridors throughout
• Fully wheelchair accessible ground floor
• Small ramp to front and rear access doors and rear of garden
• Open plan kitchen/ dining room
• Ground floor bedroom (with H Frame ceiling track hoist) and adjoining specialist bathroom
• Stylishly renovated and decorated throughout
• Large driveway (space for 2 – 3 cars)
• Large, accessible garden
• Highly regarded location
• Early internal viewing recommended
• No onward chain
Full details can be found here: https://www.branchproperties.co.uk/wheelchair-accessible-house-for-sale-delightful-four-bedroom/
It comprises of a low threshold front door with level access heading into the wide entrance hall, dual aspect lounge, large open plan kitchen, and dining room. In addition, the extension offers the ground floor bedroom, with a H Frame ceiling track hoist), a specialist bathroom adjoined. Upstairs there are three bedrooms with a family bathroom. This lovely property also offers off street parking to the front with space for two – three cars.
Wheelchair accessible properties like this, don’t come up very often, they are like gold dust! Those with bedrooms and specialist bathrooms on the ground floor, are not readily available. The fact that everything is set up for independent and inclusive living is a dream and our aim is to match up those who need these requirements to this home, that ticks every box!
Don’t delay, get in touch right away for a viewing! Contact us by calling 020 4375 4022 or emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org.