We are delighted to promote details of this stylish and skilfully extended and adapted wheelchair accessible home. This substantial semi-detached house can be found in this most popular and sought after residential area of Little Preston, Leeds. Almost every aspect of this beautiful and much-loved home is fully accessible for a disabled or elderly family members.
• Substantial Five Bedroom Wheelchair Accessible Family Home.
• Skilfully extended and adapted.
• Wheelchair accessible throughout.
• Ground floor bedroom currently carers suite, could be a therapy room.
• Ground floor large specialist bathroom with toilet, sink and height adjustable stretcher with h frame tracking
• Lounge/Dining Room.
• Luxury Kitchen/Breakfast Room.
• Level access doors front and rear.
• Through floor lift.
• Large bedroom on 1st floor with en-suite specialist bathroom.
• H frame hoist tracking system on both ground floor and first floor in bedroom and bathroom.
• Panoramic Views.
• Driveway for up to eight cars.
• Lovely wheelchair accessible back garden with summer house and a hot tub.
• Basement area and loft areas providing extra storage space.
The property, which is set well back from Hall Road itself, boasts an impressive frontage and is approached via a lovely and long sweeping carriage driveway, space for up to five cars!
The main accommodation is arranged mainly over two floors and features spacious and well-appointed rooms, each one neutrally and tastefully decorated. Both floors are accessible.
The ground floor comprises of an entrance hall, a delightful through lounge/dining room, a luxury fitted kitchen/breakfast room and a fifth bedroom/study/therapy room with an en-suite facility. There is a through floor lift up to the first floor.
At the first-floor level, there are four bedrooms and two bathrooms, one being en-suite, specialist bathroom.
The wheelchair accessible enclosed rear garden laid to lawn with a large patio area and summer house.
The property has been skilfully adapted for wheelchair access and use. The vendors have advised that they would prefer not to remove the specialist equipment if required by any ingoing purchaser if possible.
Hall Road is a select cul-de-sac that is located just off Goody Cross Lane in the village of Little Preston and is therefore ideally placed for all local schools, shops and transport amenities.
The property is quite rural, yet only 6 miles from Leeds City Centre and has great links to nearby motorway links just moments away are ideal for the commuter who is looking to travel further afield.
Transport wise, Woodlesford and Garforth railway station are a couple of miles away and Wakefield railway station is just over 7miles away
Local accessible walks:
RSPB St Aidens Nature reserve, Temple Newsam, Lotherton Hall
If you or anyone you know need the layout of this wonderful family home that would suite a family with a disabled or elderly family member.
Please get in touch by calling us on 020 3475 4022 or emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, early internal viewings are therefore strongly advised.
View on map / Neighborhood
- Accessible front and back garden
- Hoist in bathroom
- Hoist in bedroom
- Through floor lift
- Wheelchair accessible
- Close to schools
- Close to station
- Excellent location
- Near motorway